pabx, lg-ericsson, ipecs, mg, smart technology, ippbx
|HARGA PABX, HARGA PABX PANASONIC, HARGA PABX NEC, HARGA TELEPON|
LG-ERICSSON iPECS MG
Business Enabled Communications
The iPECS-MG is a highly reliable, extensible and feature-rich business platform that integrates your PSTN, IP and mobile networks providing SMBs with improved business productivity.
As a hybrid system, the iPECS-MG supports complete single network IP solutions as well as mixed deployments consisting of both IP and TDM extensions..
The iPECS-MG simplifies communications with a high quality hardware platform that reduces lifecycle costs while offering your business all the benefits of rich features and a broad range of capabilities with the ease of use and simplified management required for small businesses
The iPECS-MG offers an approach to IP that ensures increased application performance and enhancements in the areas of converged voice, data and multimedia along with security, mobility, management and serviceability. The iPECS-MG interworks seamlessly with LG-Ericsson UC solutions to extend full headquarters-based applications and capabilities to branch and remote offices.
As a standalone solution, the iPECS-MG can be combined with a full range of LG-Ericsson voice and data products to create a complete converged business communications system that meets the unique requirements, challenges and budgets of SMBs. The iPECS-MG provides extensive telephony features and value-added applications and also supports a full range of LG-Ericsson phones - fixed or mobile sets, both IP and digital based, conference phones and soft clients. On the data side, LG-Ericsson’s data portfolio drives the solution’s networking capabilities with certified tested and proven Ethernet switches – providing high-speed data transfer, secure Internet access, VoIP Quality of Service (QoS) and Power over Ethernet (PoE). Tying these elements together are the Network Management Solution. This software tool allows centralized configuration and monitoring of all these devices, both on premises or remotely.
A smooth migration from TDM based environment to Pure-IP is eased with the iPECS-MG enabling SMBs to protect their investments and the iPECS-MG let them seamlessly migrate to an IP convergence world when it works best for their business.
- Built-in services for customized platform
· Basic hybrid ports consisting of 12 extensions and 4 AA (or IP) lines
· SIP/IP capacity implemented for trunk and extension interfaces
· Advanced telephony features like Directory Number (DN), Tandem
· Switching,Tenant group,and LCR
· TDM signaling processors handling CID, SMS, CPT, DTMF
· Basic telephony resources such as door phone,alarm, paging, MOH
- Optimized simple architecture
· Less user options for hardware
· Cost effective expansion
- Easier operation and maintenance
- Future-ready technology and open standards based architecture
- Enhanced IP capability
· Single IP for trunk, DHCP, SIP proxy, IP Security
- Implementing latest PBX functions
· Tandem, Directory number, Tenant group, etc.
- Rich applications
· LG-Ericsson Unified Communications Solution
· Auto-attendant / Voice-mail for messaging
· Powerful in-building Mobility solution with LG-Ericsson DECT
and Wi-Fi technology
· Network management solution for centralized management
- Enhanced Terminal line-ups
· LIP-8000 series for proprietary IP terminals
· WiFi and DECT terminals for enterprise mobility
- Consolidated IPT portfolio : Single line-up for SMB
· Combined with a full range of terminals and applications
· Integrated with secure networking capabilities
· Centralized management with LG-Ericsson data products
- Smooth migration path from ipLDK-100/300 in LG-Ericsson BCS portfolio
- Former investments in TDM extensions and trunks protected and leveraged
- Enhanced IP generic platform and open standards based architecture for the future